1.) My armor will be protecting my hands from the germs around us. I will be using different pieces to decorate the armor, to symbolize cleanliness, and protect myself from germs. Whatever decorations I choose to use, I will convey the message of cleanliness and purity.
2.) I don't believe I will use a cliche or stereotype in my armor. I am going to figuratively decide which decorations will protect against germs the most. If I were to use a cliche, however, I believe it would weaken my piece.
3.) The armor will protect me from the germs that are everywhere around us. It will protect me physically, but also emotionally as well. I get distraught when I see something dirty, and wonder what I have touched that is similar to the scenario.
4.) I will wear the 'gloves' over my hands, and they will lace up on the side where they will be cut.
5.) I will use various pieces of decorations to add to my 'gloves'. I am not sure if I will paint it, because the white that it dries as seems so clean to me. I will definitely be adding embellishment in order to protect my hands even more.
No comments:
Post a Comment