Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Kaitlyn Brown #8

1. For my final project I'm doing a knee brace since I have a bad knee from a car accident. I want to protect my knee from getting injured again, I'll be using push pins to keep things from damaging the brace and keep it away.
2. I haven't used sterotypes or cliche in my piece yet but when I do it will have something to represent my weakness.
3. The brace will protect my knee from getting injured it will also help my knee from moving in a way it shouldnt.
4. I'll be wearing it almost like a mask, it won't go all the way around but will have some sort of ribbon so I can tie it in the back.
5. I will use color that makes it stand out so people will know that it's my bad knee, having push-pins to keep things from going near it.

No comments:

Post a Comment