Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Arts120 Fall 2010: Welcome to Three-Dimensional Design.

Jill Palmer, #1

1. I would describe this reading to a friend as something that was entertaining and educational. It was informative, but still interesting and left me thinking about my habits after I was through with it. The main focus was on embracing your creativity and thinking outside the box. It focused on being productive and creative, then broke down each subject into further detail. It gave stratigies and tips on how to prioritze, manage your time wisley, and different ideas for brainstorming. A few of the major points included: receptivity, curiosity, conviction, complexity, attentiveness, connection seeking, goal setting, time management, and work sequentially .
2. The reading relates to me, becuase I tend to wait until last minute to start an assignment. Especially in this 3-D Design class, time management and prioritzing will be a must in order to compleate projects on time and accurately. Art classes I have taken in the past have been straight forward and consisted mostly of drawing and painting. In this class, we will be using different, three dimensional materials and the skills and characteristics mentioned in the reading will be a huge factor and help with your success in the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment