Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Bridget Ryan #8

1) For my final project I am creating a mask to cover my brain to help protect my issues with math. I have always had trouble with math throughout school so I want this mask to protect me from making me feel dumb inside. The symbols I am using are push- ins on one side of the mask to protect the weakness in feeling dumb.

2) I have not used a stereotype or cliché but as I work on my mask I will create one. When I create my stereotype or cliché I will have my message to strengthen my mask.

3) This mask will protect me mentally and emotionally. The reason for this mask is to protect me from my own issue of thinking that I am bad in math.

4) I will attach some sort of ribbon to the back and tie the mask onto my face.

5) I plan on using this silver paper to represent the armor coating to also cover and hide the weakness of my low self-esteem in math issue. On the other part of my mask I am painting one side fluorescent pink to show that I am open to my problem and also to make it more pretty and more me since my favorite color is pink. On that same side I am also gluing colorful feathers and sliver glitter to sparkle up the understanding side of my math issue on my mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment