1. I have incorporated symbolic silence and censorship into my armor. The message I'm trying to convey is self censorship and conscious word selection as opposed to speaking without thinking.
2. I don't think I have used a stereo type or cliche, unless one considers physically blocking the mouth a cliche. I think that it is a necessity for my message, without it the message would not make sense.
3. My armor will protect me from saying things that might hurt others. I'm personally indifferent to offending people, but I don't try to do it purpose.
4. I'll wear it around my neck.
5. I don't think it needs much embellishment. It is meant to be kept simple and serve as a physical filter for my vocal communications.
2. I don't think I have used a stereo type or cliche, unless one considers physically blocking the mouth a cliche. I think that it is a necessity for my message, without it the message would not make sense.
3. My armor will protect me from saying things that might hurt others. I'm personally indifferent to offending people, but I don't try to do it purpose.
4. I'll wear it around my neck.
5. I don't think it needs much embellishment. It is meant to be kept simple and serve as a physical filter for my vocal communications.
No comments:
Post a Comment