Tuesday, November 2, 2010
RAMIN aka snookie #6
Tackled with this burdening question, I tried to think of all the times that I had used the creative process in my life. The ideas which came into my mind would all be inappropriate for classroom discussion, so I decided to discuss the creative process behind answering this question. First I identified that I did not have any easy way to answer the question, so I began to brainstorm past experiences in which I went through these steps. I came up with a few results, all of which, as mentioned, would not be something I'd be too thrilled to share, so I went back and tried to find a loophole in the system. After some pondering, I came to conclusion that I should write about how I came to write about what I am writing about. "But how should I go about writing it?" I asked myself. I decided that I would just wing it without concerning myself too much as to the structure since this is what I tend to do with everything. Upon reaching this step, I remembered that I had probably used this process to write an essay at some point in my life, and further brainstorming lead me to remember using this model specifically while taking the SAT's. It was, however, too late for me to go back and write about that, so I decided to finish writing about how I came about writing what it is I am writing about now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment