Monday, November 22, 2010

Mariah LeBlanc #8

1) For my project I plan to create some type of mask to go over my mouth to stop me from eating junk food. The symbols I have planned are large X's or DO NOT ENTER symbols. This would symbolize to not eat junk food. I have not yet thought of all of my symbols and metaphors. I have a feeling I will figure those at as I start decorating my project.
2)I do not know if this would be considered a stereotype or cliche, but I plan to incorporate fruit into my mask. This is promote healthy eating habits instead of junk food.
3) My armor will protect me physically from eating junk food. The goal of the mask is so I do not eat junk food at all, and I am not even tempted to eat junk food.
4) I will attach a strap to the mask that goes above my ears and around the back of my head.
5) I plan on heavily decorating my mask. My goal is for it to look some-what attractive. I plan to paint it black and white, or pink. I plan on adding fruit to symbolize healthy eating habits, and glitter and rhinestones to make it look girly. Also, I plan on adding some kind of netting to the bottom of the mask so if I was tempted to eat the drunk food I could drop it into the net. I also plan to add some sharp objects to the mask. This is because I do not want to put junk food near my mouth in fear of being harmed.

1 comment:

  1. THis sounds great Mariah. The only thing I'm not sure of it the net. What is it's purpose really?

    ReplyDelete