1. For my project I will be creating a partial face mask with openings for the eyes, since I'm using my poor vision as my weakness. I have not thought of an symbols, metaphors, or cultural meanings to incorporate into my design yet. I feel that once I begin to further work on the project, more ideas will come to mind that will help to explain the message I'm trying to convey.
2. I don't think I have used a sterotype or cliche. Rather than creating something literal like a pair of glasses or goggles, I am creating a mask.
3. This armor will protect me physically by protecting the area around my eyes, along with my eyes themselves. I will put clear colored cellophane or cling wrap where the eyes sould be, which will act as lenses. It will protect me emotionally because I will be able to see and won't be self concious or concerned about how I look. I will make the mask stylish and appealing to wear.
4. I will attach ribbons to either side of the mask so it can be tied around the head.
5. I will paint my armor bright, vibrant colors and embellish it with glitter rhinestones and other accents that will make it fun to wear, while it is protecting you.
No comments:
Post a Comment